Local Schools


Fairland Local Schools News Article


Parents must present the following documentation
  • Child’s official birth certificate with raised seal (not a copy)
  • Child’s immunization record
  • Parent/Guardian drivers license or identification card
  • Proof of residency (must be a utility bill-water, electric, trash or sewer)
  • Social Security card
  • Residency affidavit (required for anyone who currently rents or is not listed on the utility bill provided- this form can be picked up in the Fairland East office)
  • Custody papers (if applicable)

Print This Article