College Admissions Testing
Important: Each university and college has different admissions requirements. Be sure to check the schools with which you intend to apply to see which tests they accept and require.
* This is the new test that replaces the Compass Test which is no longer available
* Register online to take the test at registerblast.com/ous. When signing up, select: Non-OUS Student, Proctorville, Placement Testing, and Accuplacer. Then you can select from the available dates and times. Finally, you will enter your name and other relevant information.
* If you have problems registering or other questions, please call the Proctorville Campus at 740.886.7655
* Students will need a picture ID OR birth certificate & social security card to take the test
* OU will provide pencils, scrap paper, calculators if needed
* Students cannot take anything into the test room (including cell phones)
* To take the Accuplacer test at other universities, you will need to contact the individual university.
* Your scores at OU can be used at some other Colleges (check with the College if you are not sure)
* OU no longer emails me a copy of the scores, please bring a copy to Mrs. Frasher if you want them mailed/faxed to a different University
Required Test Scores:
*Please note, these may change so click the link to see the College's current Standards